How we may collect personal data.
Personal data you voluntarily provide to us.
We collect personal data that is relevant to our relationship with you. Your personal data may be collected by us, directly or indirectly, for instance:
- when you subscribe to our mailing lists;
- when you participate in competitions, contests or games organised by us;
- when you attend events or meetings organised by us, or conducted at our offices, for example, sales events, promotional and marketing events, training sessions and social events;
- when your images are captured by us via CCTV cameras while you are within the properties that we use, or when photographs or videos of you are taken when you attend events, meetings or training sessions organised by us;
- when you use our services or enter into transactions with us, or express an interest in doing so, including services, products and transactions which you utilise in-person or electronically;
- when you communicate with us by telephone, email, via our website or through other communication channels, for example, through social media platforms;
- when you submit an employment application to us or when you provide documents or information including your CV in connection with such applications; and/or
- when you submit your personal data to us for any other reason.
Personal data that has been provided by others.
Depending on your relationship with us, we may also collect your personal data from third party sources, for example:
- from our business partners such as consultancy firms, compliance organisations and other similar technology services businesses and third parties providing advertising, marketing, promotional services to us, where appropriate, and;
- from your referees, educational organisations or previous employers (if you have applied to us for a job);
- from your family members, friends or colleagues who provide your personal data to us on your behalf; and/or
- from public agencies or other public sources.
Personal data that can be collected automatically.
External links on our website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Back to Our Stories