School: Archbishop Temple School
Industry: Secondary Education
Engagement: ICT Management Strategy
Working Together: Since September 2015
Customer Activity: Education
Archbishop Temple an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school invited GB3 to tender for their IT support and systems strategy. An established school it was struggling with IT reliability and had several issues with connectivity on their network.
GB3 conducted an ICT Health Check and identified improvements around SIMS performance and the performance of the network. Over the next few months a GB3 worked systematically through the findings and the following improvements were achieved:
* Immediate improvement in the SIMS performance
* Avoided significant expenditure & resolved a longstanding network issue
* Consistent network uptime
* Consistently over 90% of calls are resolved within SLA – the contracted target is 85%
* Achieved delivery requirements within budget targets
During the period of engagement, the school could keep tight control of their IT budget enabling them to move forward with a full iPad rollout across the school.
1. Improved service delivery by completing an ICT health check.
2. Resolved performance issues that were impacting on teachers and students.
3. Kept staff informed about technology through regular customer service meetings.
GB3 have a dedicated full time engineer on site with Gravity Apprentice